Re: Ubuntu Phone Forum?

Sami

That sounds better than my shared server option -- I actually registered "ubuntuphone.me" thinking that was descriptive, making it about personal use of ubuntuphone, but not sure of the Trademark issues, so I didn't set up the site.

If that name is sufficient (at least to get started, we can always "the ubuntuphone forum is now at ..." etc), then send me an email with your server details, and I'll redirect the DNS.

As well, I was thinking that should I set up a forum to focus on BQ, Nexus and Meizu, to ask the help of plenty of admins, or editors to help maintain the forum.

So I'd be willing to do that, and I expect others would as well.

Stephen