      From: tallien <3mzuffuthc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] What's the plan for Ubuntu Phone in 2017?

Don't know if this helps you, but I found to my pleasant surprise that
using a rubber-tipped stylus of a narrow width increased my
speed and accuracy greatly when trying to select/edit text.

I hope development continues on UT, as I would much rather avoid
using a Microsoft or Apple phone if I didn't have to! I am glad I got
my Meizu Pro 5 before it sold out and would rather have it than anything
else.

When I donated previously I seem to recall there was an option to
select what you would like the devs to work on. I always chose desktop
plus phone/tablet. I see they have changed the options to vote for now
when you download, but "personal and mobile computing" are still
listed, so that's what I'll continue to vote for with my next donation.

Please keep up the good work on UT, I need my Ubuntu phone! :)