Re: access media-hub through html5 app?

The answer currently is, sort of. What is needed for reliable access to
media-hub for HTML5 apps is more reliable support in our Oxide integration.
It's something that we've been working towards, but it's been really tricky
to do it right and still maintain compatibility with the way the APIs keep
evolving. I'm CCing two guys that can give you some more details on the
Oxide integration bits to media-hub and their current status.