Re: Compatible bluetooth headsets

Hi Marcin.

On søndag den 18. december 2016 10.08.09 CET, Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tom,
I see You have E5. Can You forget devices? In my case it is not only that I can't connect with my Garmin Navi or any other car audio that I tried. I can't forget them later though they actually never connected. The only way is a terminal. Can You forget devices? For some devices it is possible only when BT is on. The other are removable only through a terminal with rm command.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/1650860

Best regards
Marcin

Sorry if I offended in some way. The reason I talk about devices is the fact of UT not working exactly the same way on all devices. Knowing what devices might work could give hints about how to solve the problem... or so I thoughed.

Kindliest Tom

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device