Virtualization of UP development

Dear Ubuntu/Canonical community,

I would like to suggest a way to speed up development of UP.

Imagine a cloud solution to edit, compile, run tests and play with UP.

There is a huge barier for people like me that would be able to contribute
but don't have much time.

But if you would give me access to an web platform, where I can just pick
up a bug, say a crash with the user dump ready or a failed test, I could
get my hands in.

I know, I am lazy, and I could get involved if I really wanted.

But I am too busy for anything that requires more than 30 minutes of
preparation, hardware access or messing up with my machine too much.

Ubuntu (Canonical) could help people to help them, it could scale and speed
up development.

My 2 cents,
Edi

Follow ups