Re: Using ‘Go’ for Apps on Ubuntu Phone ?

I never tried it, but i heard that it works: http://askubuntu.com/questions/714256/how-do-i-develop-a-ubuntu-application-using-the-go-language/855998#855998

Cheers,

NeoTheThrird

On 21.12.2016 02:42, Yrjö Selänne wrote:

 Happy Holiday Wishes to you & all,

Recently I was following the /r/ubuntuappshowdown sub-reddit, and I was asked to post here.

The recent courses on deals.slashdot.org mean that I have been looking into GoLang as a programming language and seizing the opportunity to try some code out,
my concerns were that the code would not be compatible with Ubuntu Touch ?

My question is somewhat ambiguous, but I am asking if *GoLang works well with Ubuntu Touch ?*

Ref: http://www.golang-book.com/  & https://github.com/dariubs/GoBooks

Request to post here: https://redd.it/5hl0is

Hope you get a mince pie and custard, this holiday season !

*Thankyou !*

Feel free to join http://www.powerprogress.org/en/membership/ -for $30 a year.