Re: Compatible bluetooth headsets

Hi,

I guess I am also guilty of not responding, I have several bluetooth devices that all work well, speakers etc.

I do have a problem with the bluetooth on my Car (Honda CRV) which has never worked fully speakers work can dial but no microphone.

In terms of headsets my latest purchase were the following noise cancelling ones which work fine with my MX4 and M10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00R7KDSZ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kind Regards

Mike