Sky routers don't work

Our ageing sky router has begun to go senile so they have sent us a modern replacement. I have set it up but my M10 can't access web pages on it. I changed the wireless settings to no avail. Email works fine and to begin with Facebook loaded but all the pictures were blank, now nothing.

Today I have been tinkering with my firefox settings and changed the proxy settings from 'use system proxy' to 'none' and now it works perfectly in Firefox. So, how can I make my tablet work properly again? What have Sky done?

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device