Devel channels

Hello, there are almost no updates on rc-proposed channels for a long time. It looks like developers are working hard now on UT based on Ubuntu 16.04 and desktop version of Unity 8. On UT rc-proposed we are not getting newer versions of mir, unity8, libertine etc. but they are updating on 17.04 with big enough changelogs.

So, my question is about current situation with devel (based on 16.04) channels. Are they bootable now for Bq M10 and Meizu MX4? Is there a way to use current dev versions of UT?