Re: Introducing Canonical's Ubuntu Crickets

El día Wednesday, December 28, 2016 a las 08:36:57PM +0800, 葉磊 escribió:

> Although I'm as eager as you are about ubuntu phone, BQ's website still
> sells ubuntu devices.
> https://www.bq.com/en/aquaris-m10-ubuntu-edition

Sorry, I was not precise enough. I was talking about phones, like the
E4.5.

With the M10 (which I own too) you can't make normal phone calls, only
SIP calls.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!