Re: Introducing Canonical's Ubuntu Crickets

Hi Jo-Erlend.

The assumption I was referring to: 'If there are no important changes and
everything is going according to plan, then why would you expect an
official statement?'

Everybody knows of convergence purpose but, which are the plan milestones
and its dates to know that everything is on plan?

To me, there is the lack of information.

Regards
Marcos

El miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <
joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> If you can specify what assumption you would like confirmed, I'll try to
dig it up. I can't know what you know and what you don't know.