Re: Ssh connection is lost

El día Thursday, December 29, 2016 a las 09:15:15PM +0000, kaabud-lp@xxxxxxxx escribió:

> > The SSH connection in terminal is lost when the front app is changed. Any
> > suggestion to avoid it? I need to keep the ssh connection alive in terminal
> > while I use another app (web browser or other).
> >

> You can use somemthing like
>

> gsettings set com.canonical.qtmir lifecycle-exempt-appids "['com.ubuntu.music', 'com.ubuntu.terminal']"
> or Ubuntu Touch Tweak Tool
>
> both is described/linked here:
>

> http://askubuntu.com/questions/786052/make-terminal-app-not-stop-applications-when-losing-focus#787378

Yep. I have set it for:

$ gsettings get com.canonical.qtmir lifecycle-exempt-appids
['com.ubuntu.music', 'com.ubuntu.terminal', 'webbrowser-app', 'dekko.dekkoproject', 'mediaplayer-app']

and it works fine.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!