Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: webbrowser-app crashes on livestream

El día Friday, December 30, 2016 a las 12:49:51AM +0100, Fabio Colella escribió:

> Hello,
> do you know if it works in the android browsers (like the stock browser or
> google chrome for android)?
> AFAIK the Ubuntu browser is based on Chrome/Chromium, so it should have
> about the same level of compatibility.

As I said (and proofed in my laptops with FF and Chromium): it needs
Adobe flashplayer which we do not have in the phone.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!