BQ E4.5 && Minty Boost Portable USB charger

Hello,

Just for someone interests: I own since 2008 a small gadget which served
in this history to charge my Linux (Debian) based mobile phone, the
Openmoko Freerunner; it's a small Altoids gum tin with some circuits and two
rechargeable batteries of type AA, feeding any USB device with 5.x volt; details
here: http://learn.adafruit.com/minty-boost?view=all

Yesterday my BQ was at 24% battery level and I was able to boost it up
to 54 within an hour:

time  percentage
-----+----------
13:10 24%
13:21 31%
13:30 35%
13:37 40%
13:42 43%
13:49 47%
13:55 50%
14:00 52%
14:04 53%
14:07 54%
14:14 55%

Really nice, and I always carry this with me as a last resort.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!