Re: Poor state of support.

I wrote "part of the problem" previously insofar as Ubuntu developers, IF expected, would have to take time out of their busy workload in order to first of all read and then respond to said complaints.

That's adding to their problems, plain and simple. Not solving them.

That said, I would expect that the Ubuntu developers aren't even reading the list, as they're preparing (as others have suggested) a major update to a xenial base, and snap architecture.

So I guess, hey, as they're not listening anyway, go to town, knock yourself out. Whatever.