Re: Poor state of support.

Tell the man who started this topic to donate Stephen :-)))))) I'd never do it if people who get the money develop convergence instead of bluetooth.I think anyone who translated at least one string for Ubuntu has something to say without paying a cent. This community is not all about money.

      From: Stephen <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:26 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Poor state of support.

Agree, there's been big-time negativity (by "negaholics"?)

Here's an idea: instead of being part of the problem (complaining), be
part of the solution by donating to Ubuntu Personal (mobile and
desktop/convergence) to giddy-up development.

And, most importantly, anyone who hasn't already donated at least US$100
towards said development, has no right to be complaining, at all.

Or in more blunt terms "Hey, fred60, have you donated at least US$100,
no? Then STFU"