Re: Poor state of support.

On Wednesday, 4 January 2017 17:33:57 CET, advocatux <advocatux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mitchell,

I don't think it's negativity. People are investing time, money, and passion in this project and want to hear what is the official plan, from an official source.

I fully agree with this and I spent a lot of time and passion in this, for example writing the booklet in English and Spanish, and not to speak about spent money.

We must wait until official project leaders come up with something. It would be.good, if they would at least say: Yes, we read you, understand your concerns and will answer when we have the answers. Do they still read us here?

Do you read me HAL?

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone