Re: Poor state of support.

El 04/01/17 a las 01:14, Mitchell Reese escribió:
Wow - really impressed at the immense amount of negativity lately on this list... over Christmas.... and New Years... when most sensible working people are on holidays...

Do you really expect a response, and movement, at this time?

Be happy - Ubuntu is an awesome project - there are lots of massive changes in the works with the transition to snaps. I'm sure there will be more information/an announcement soon.

Hi Mitchell,

I don't think it's negativity. People are investing time, money, and passion in this project and want to hear what is the official plan, from an official source.

I myself asked about it very positively on December, 15th [0]. So no 'when most sensible working people are on holidays' kind of excuse for the lack of response.

Even more you can compare the official activity in the list, Dec-Jan last year vs Dec-Jan now. Same dates, same Holidays.

> I'm sure there will be more information/an announcement soon.

So let keep waiting and will see.

Kind regards.

--
advocatux