Re: The move to snaps

Pat,

Could you clarify something that others keep bringing up. Are the current
BQ and Meizu devices going to be left to wither on the vine when a Xenial
image is released or will users be able to flash and wipe their phones with
a new Xenial image?

Is there a current phone on the market that is the target for future Xenial
development?

Is there a current phone on the market that runs a partially functioning
Xenial image?

You've probably answered these questions already, but there still seems to
be some confusion since it sounds like you are saying that ALL current
Ubuntu phones are End-of-Life and that no new phones currently exist.

Thanks,
Seth