Re: Leaving UT

> No, we're slowing this part (mainly stops it) to get first Snaps. Next
> we'll maybe back to improve system itself.
> I had question - why? Why some few years ago, when UT started, why then
> was not in the first place to develop and implement Snaps and then focus on
> phone development?!

There's an idea; just do everything perfectly the first time, even if you
don't have the knowledge yet. It sounds good, but it's not so easy once you
try. Convergence means phones will succeed. Convergence requires Snap, and
cannot be done using Click. Or differently; in order for Click to ensure
the survival of phones, it must be dramatically altered. That's Snap. It's
Click 2.0.