Thanks for total awesomeness!

To all the Ubuntu devs, particularly paid workers from Canonical & BQ staff - am absolutely loving my M10 fhd tablet. Have ditched my laptop, and now use a desktop machine as a workhorse, and my tablet for travel. Am off to a conference for the next week, and no thoughts of taking anything else.

Can't wait to see where the next few jumps ahead lead us - will definitely be flashing the next 'snap' version of Ubuntu if it hits this tablet, and contributing through making snaps for the store. Love the concept of snaps, and the dual security nature - snaps in the store by default with a 'restricted' profile - those same snaps installed through the command-line can be easily unconfined.

Thanks again, and keep up all the great work!

Mitchell

Follow ups