Re: Thanks for total awesomeness!

I have to add to Mitchell's wishes and thanks.

I am also extremely happy with M10. Never had issued except one time but
BQ support sorted this out in one day.
I have Creative SoundblaserJam headset paired with bluetooth and its
working nicely.
I had this tablet with keyboard&mouse with me on my vacation back in
summer and I could replace my laptop.
The OS is fine. The quality is fine. I can't wait to flash snap version
on it and have all that juicy goodies available.

Stay frosty.
Filip