Re: Ackkk! The world is ending!!!

Qualcomm, wow. Awesome. But will this actually materialise, unlike the hi
spec convergent BQ phone? Or the consumer ready phones within 12 months?

Honestly, after those I tend to take things with a pinch of salt.

But seriously if the only way we get information is once a year in
speeches, you can't blame people for reading blogs and everywhere else just
to find out what is going on. We're all just having to guess.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device