Programming Course for Ubuntu Touch (English translation)

Goodnight

In the middle of last year I started to publish a programming course for Ubuntu Touch in Spanish. The course does not require programming skills to follow. The topics that have been published are:

 * Installing the SDK.
 * Creation of a WebApp and publication in the store.
 * Creation of a native application with JavaScript and QML.
     o Introduction to the QML language.
     o Organization of the components.
     o Introduction to JavaScript.
     o Adaptation of the user interface to the screen.
     o Creation of custom components.
     o Logic of the application.

From February I will start translating the course into English. I will
publish one chapter per month. An important detail is that the chapters that I translate will be updated to the latest version of the SDK. It does not matter if the chapter is already published because it can be updated. The course examples can be tested on the computer with the Ubuntu Touch SDK. The source code is published in LaunchPad.

 * Course (GitBook):
   https://www.gitbook.com/book/mimecar/development-of-ubuntu-phone-touch/details
 * Source code:
   https://code.launchpad.net/~mimecar/curso-ubuntu-phone-touch/trunk
 * WebApp: https://uappexplorer.com/app/curso.innerzaurus
 * Native application with QML and JavaScript:
   https://uappexplorer.com/app/calculadora.innerzaurus

If you have any doubt or suggestion you can comment.

Regards

Follow ups