Re: Thanks for total awesomeness!

Matthias,

I use the Skype (Unofficial) App only for Voice and Text.

I have had issues with voice quality actually better on the MX4. The Skype Beta Web Client also works ( on the touch Browser) but currently only allows Text communication

Hopefully the web client will be developed further so that it removes the need for an app.

Mike