Re: Programming Course for Ubuntu Touch (English translation)

Goodnight Matthias.

There would be no problems in having several languages in GitBook. I have another book that is in English and Spanish and is not complicated to do. The problem I see in having a mailing list in LaunchPad in English and another in Spanish. I think they should be independent lists. For the source code if I will put all the texts in English, that's not a problem.