Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

On Sunday, 8 January 2017 19:04:56 GMT, Gareth France wrote:

> Issues with bluetooth are already well documented. Unfortunately they
> are unlikely to get addressed soon as ubuntu touch as we know it will be
> retired in favour of the snap based system. We should see much greater
> momentum after the switch.

Unfortunately that isn't going to do him/her any good. The Aquaris E4.5
won't support the snap based system and so all support has basically ended.
Any current bugs are likely to remain permanent.

I also doubt we're going to see any momentum on anything phone specific
again.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device