Re: [OTA14] App permission issue

Pat,

Thanks for your valuable teply. I manged to find this  workaround.
1. Stop *trust-stoted service
2.  Rename *trust.db as backup
3. Reboot he phone, then at this step, all perms have been reset
4. Launch app that required permission to cam, mic(pulse), loc
5. To avoid random crash, select "don't allow" option. This option creates an entry set to "off" in the trust.db.Which is fine.
6. Close the app.
7. In the permission panel, set the entry to "on"
8. Start the apps to verify

I've fixed the issue with the web browser and the recorder apps.
https://test.webrtc.org/ is a very usefull resource to test AV RTC

Wilfrid