Re: Discussion on Hacker News

On 15 January 2017 at 14:24, padraic stack <padraic.stack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I thought list subscribers might be interested in this :

Thanks for sharing

I find the comments section of HN increasingly troll infested and hard to
get much insightful info from

Regarding the original article, he talks about the services that come with
the phone, as a mixed blessing.  Some degree of truth to that.

I own both an ubuntu phone and an android phone.  However, I dislike google
services with a passion, it's, for me, the worst thing about the android
phone, which I mainly use for games.  Google play is exactly the reason I
would NOT want such a device in the long term.

For me, me any alternative at all is a huge plus and the reason to switch.
Having watched the steady progress of ubuntu phone, ive been impressed so
far, and excited about the maturation.

KUTGW!