Re: Music app, doesn't update Music folder

It used to help me sometimes a little bit:

$ cd .local/share/com.ubuntu.music/Databases
$ sqlite3 b01631344d4b1a36d6dec3179aff8784.sqlite "DELETE FROM queue;"

      From: Pat McGowan <pat.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Emanuele Sorce <emanuele.sorce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Music app, doesn't update Music folder

It sounds like the mediascanner service is not working properly. Please report a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mediascanner2/+filebug and include the logs from /home/phablet/.cache/upstart/mediascanner-2.0.log.*Could also attach /home/phablet/.cache/upstart/application-click-com.ubuntu.music_music*.log
Pat