Broken nexus 4, phone recommendations?

Hello list,

Few days ago I dropped my Nexus 4 which rendered the bottom portion of
the screen to no longer recognize swipes. I use my phone as

- my main phone (email, phone, contacts, texts, RSS, music including
bluetooth, podcasts, etc.)
- development device for casual development (I have 1 small app)
- tethering device for my laptop (USB tether)

I also enjoyed relative stability and bleeding edge combination by being
on rc-proposed channel but now I can't use significant functionality of
many apps because of the broken screen.

Should I:

- get another Nexus 4
- get Nexus 5
- get Meizu MX5 android version
- wait to see if there are any announcements during MWC in February
- give up on Ubuntu Touch device for now

I'm in the USA, using T-Mobile network (so not sure about Meizu). What
would you recommend - what would you do?

Request: please don't turn this into another roadmap discussion thread;
I'm genuinely curious what people would suggest I do.

Thank you!

Follow ups