Re: Broken nexus 4, phone recommendations?

Hi,

I dropped my Nexus4 a while back and was able to get the digitizer
replaced for about $80 at a repair kiosk at a shopping mall. They had to
order it, so it took about a week, but it was still better than trying
to find a new device.

BTW, I haven't been successful at getting the tethering to work. I
thought I followed the instructions well from here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dbus-property-service/+bug/1427697,
comment #8, but I didn't have any success.

Nate