Re: Wifi mac change BQ E4.5

I did not try this myself, but here are my 0,02€.

AFAIK ifconfig is deprecated, and you should use iproute2 instead, which is available in a default ubuntu-touch image.

Commands such as "ifconfig eth0 down" get replaced with "ip link set eth0 down".

To view all network "devices" just use "ip link show". In my E4.5 the wifi "device" is "wlan0".

I hope you can work it from here.

Best,

Francisco