Re: web-app https://appear.in/ not asking permissions for cam and mic

Would be interesting to know how many people have Appear.in actually
working on their Ubuntu Touch devices.

This can be verified by simply visiting https://appear.in/test-drive
with your phone's or tablet's web browser.

The Appear.in WebApp used to simply open the website
https://appear.in, nothing more. Though, in version 0.4 I added a
`--user-agent-string` override [1], because it was reported that
Appear.in would ask for and insist on downloading the Android app for
Appear.in. (This may have other, yet unknown, unpleasant
side-effects.)

We finally have an Appear.in developer lead in a conversation on
GitHub [2], so everyone interested in getting video calling to work
properly on UT is invited to hop on the train and offer themselves as
testers with their UT devices.

Cheers!

[1] https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/blob/master/appear-in.desktop#L6
[2] https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/issues/3