      From: Olivier Tilloy <olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Krzysztof Tataradziński <ktatar156@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:27 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] What happened with a web browser?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:51 AM, Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I was writing about problems with opening two web pages. Today I
> noticed that the problem is much bigger. I'm finding more and more pages
> that either do not load correctly or don't open at all. Click for example on
> www.stackskills.com
> www.wp.pl is in Poland something comparable to Yahoo so it is not some small
> unimportant page developed by a geek. I changed the bug description that I
> raised yesterday. It is confirmed for two different devices and at the
> moment two users.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1658511
>
> Interesting thing is that I didn't do any updates in the last few days and
> pages as stackskills used to work on my M10 last week.
>
> Do You also see the problem on Your devices? For me it is a huge one. I need
> stackskills access more than anything else.

Hi Marcin,

This is https://launchpad.net/bugs/1656551. A fix is ready (oxide
1.19.7, already available in the rc-proposed images), an OTA-15 is
currently being prepared to release that fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience… Your best bet for now would be to switch
to the rc-proposed channel, or to only upgrade oxide-qt from the
stable-phone-overlay PPA, if you don’t mind making your device
writable. Neither of those is an ideal solution, but that would
unblock you.

HTH,

 Olivier