Music via Bluetooth Car Audio

Hi everyone,

I just recently paired my BQ E4.5 with my Mazda and tested the Bluetooth
functionality to find the following:

- Making and receiving calls via the car system WORKS.
- Contacts are downloaded to the system fine, so it WORKS.
(aside from it downloading contacts to the car every time I connect)
- Music played from the phone plays via Bluetooth to the car audio. That
WORKS.

The car's audio system shows a screen which is meant for the current
playing song along with playback controls which allows you to play/pause,
and skip between tracks.

This is what doesn't work :(

There is no file shown, and the navigation controls do not do anything,
I am unable to control my music using the car system.

Is this a know issue already?

I know you guys are concentrating on moving everything over to snaps, but I
thought I would just let you guys know of the small issue in the hopes that
it will eventually addressed.

Many thanks.

Keep up the good work.

Marcin