where to get news / status updates on Ubuntu Phone

Hi all,

Although I'm a day 1 (warty) Ubuntu, and Ubuntu Phone (BQ4.5) user I'm
new on this list. The reason I joined is mostly the discussion about
the status of Ubuntu Phone, "Snap based" updates etc. Until now
lurking was all I needed :)

My question is: what are your sources (sites, rss feeds?) to get
official info about what is and will be happening with Ubuntu phone,
updates, EOL's etc.?

The background of the question is that as a BQ4.5 user I'm a bit
surprised to hear that development and updates will be moving toward
being purely snap based. If anyone cares to comment on that, please
do.

TIA,

Joolz

--