BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

Hello,

I'm preparing a new, fresh BQ E4.5 with OTA-14 for my son. He has a mail
account on my server with IMAP and SMTP access. When I create in Dekko a
new first account for him, Dekko is asking me if this is an IMAP or SMTP
account (and some other nonsense accounts like Gmail or Outlook). I'm
really asking me, what does this mean. For me it's *one* account, with
downstream IMAP and upstream SMTP...

How this is supposed to be configured, Dan?

Any ideas

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"

Follow ups