Re: Music via Bluetooth Car Audio

So, I have followed Matthias' suggestion and used the 'bluetoothctl'
command.

The output lists *A/V Remote Control *and *A/V Remote Control Target*, so I
assume that there is AVRCP support.

(see attached terminal output)

I will eagerly await for the snaps image release and hope that the new
image will support my BQ e4.5.

If it does, then I can hope to see this bug being addressed in the future.
Otherwise, I will look into getting another phone, in which case, it won't
matter if my BQ supports AVRCP.

Thanks a million guys.

Marcin