Re: With OTA-15 it continues the reset

I would suggest entering a bug for this in launchpad so we can collect more
information from those who are affected. Its not generally reproducible,
and as OTA15 updated just the browser app and oxide, not sure how it is
linked. It would be interesting to know which apps are in use, especially
if the browser with a lot of tabs or webapps are open. Although note that
even though a number of apps are "open"  the system does suspend the apps
in the background and return the memory.

As a last resort you could use ubuntu-device-flash to reflash the phone,
and try it without wiping data.

Pat