Re: Fwd: Re: Bugs in Ubuntu Touch OTA-15

I'm not suggesting that you don't report bugs, or that you don't get support from here: making Touch better is important, and testing OTAs and reporting bugs is a huge part of that.

But I am saying that Ubuntu is changing, and that part of that change is to a 64-bit kernel: and that means that most of the devices currently running Touch, won't be able to run Personal. So it's something of an existential question for Ubuntu phone that we get some 64-bit devices.