Re: Twitter notifications

It isn't just you. The Twitter app hasn't worked properly (or been updated)
for over a year. It seems to have at least partially and accidentally
started working again after a recent browser update. But sadly that didn't
fix the notifications which are gone for good.

There is an alternative Twitter app, but that doesn't get notifications
either, but it does work better.

Paul.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device