Re: E4.5 under Android? // Re:Future device support

One thing that Canonical got spot on was the  UI. It really is a joy to use
compared to other devices and is by far the best feature.

My girlfriend has an Android tablet and every time I use it I am amazed at
how clunky and unintuitive it is compared to Ubuntu.

Everything else however significantly less so.  I hope they continue with
the phones, they were really on to something but as usual, went off in a
different direction.

Paul.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device