Re: E4.5 under Android? // Re:Future device support

I also have unfortunately jumped ship with my Meizu MX4. I agree the UI on
Ubuntu Touch was fantastic. I still swipe from the side.... Having said
that I don't miss the bugs that never were squashed; camera crashing the
phone and battery readout errors being the worst.

As a relatively long user of Touch I feel disappointment and let down by
Canonical. Yes I knew it was a developers phone but I put my money in
regardless as I believed it was a good concept. Now on Flyme I have a very
usable phone that will hopefully last a good while longer.

I hope things will get better but not having a 64 bit device means I'm out.

Spreading the concept of Free Open Source Software and the Linux operating
system