launch another terminal window

Hello,

I would like to have another terminal window where I could run a script and
always come back to it from the open-apps-list (long right swipe). Another
terminal tab is not good enough for me, I would like to have multiple
terminal windows.
I know one can start an app like this from terminal, e.g. calendar:
ubuntu-app-launch com.ubuntu.calendar_calendar_0.5.877
But when I run this from a terminal:
ubuntu-app-launch com.ubuntu.terminal_terminal_0.7.198
it does not open another terminal window. So do you have any idea how to
open another instance of the terminal app?

Or is it possible to run a script in a terminal with a .desktop file? If
yes, how? Are the desktop file options documented somewhere?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!
Lazlo