Re: Where would time be best spent on this project?

I'm 100% with you.

I'm 100% ubuntu.

I cannot bear the thought of going back.  The alternative is... well.
There isn't one.

Currently I'm using my Nexus 4 but I broke my screen (again) and it's
time to upgrade.

But to what?

I am tempted to simply use some no-app version of android until I can
use a supported version of ubuntu again.

But I feel like I would be cheating on someone behind their back. It
seems wrong that when ubuntu phone was just doing so incredibly awesome
(to the point where I had nearly converted my family and friends over)
that now i'm entertaining the unthinkable and trying to sheepishly avoid
showing the same family and friends the phone because of BugFest 2017.

Truly this is the worst position I've been in since I've met ubuntu and
I'd love to make the best possible decision for the team here as well.

A unified voice with a plan would be good if we could create such a thing.

I'll give the best I can with the time and skills (limited) that I have.

Wayne

--
Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with
unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get
started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does
error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."