Re: Data only in 3G

The app is Webtwlegram.
I have no other BQ phone.
But someone has said something interesting: See if the leter is E or H to
know if I'm in 2G or 3G. I did not do it. Only if the problem appears with
E it matches with what the company said to me. If so when there is E
instead of H I sould disconect data. Other thing is that the problem
appears not only with Webtelegram. The problem could be only with 2G.
Cheers,
Cesar

--
Enviado con Dekko desde mi dispositivo Ubuntu