Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El día sábado, marzo 25, 2017 a las 11:39:53p. m. +0100, advocatux escribió:

> Did you found the culprit? I'm asking because I'm experiencing something
> similar with my phone.
>
> I've a BQ Aquaris E4.5 since May, 2015 and it's never showed this
> problem before. Now, after sliding the screen to unlock, the numpad is
> blank (screenshot attached).

Hi,

Does this happened from one moment to another without having
done/installed anything before. This does not sound like a hardware bug.
And as software probleme for me it sounds like something went wrong
during some software change or some malware coming down via web browser.

First idea would be to delete anything below

~/.local/shar
~/.cache
~/.config

Last resort would be a reset to factory state.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Aus "Nie wieder Krieg!" wurde "Nie wieder Krieg ohne Deutschlands Truppen"