Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El 17/03/17 a las 13:43, Mike Sheldon escribió:
Hi Aram,

  Are you familiar with IRC? If you ping me (Elleo) on freenode we can
try to debug your device together and see if we can figure out what's
happening (I'm the main OSK developer).

Cheers,
  Mike

On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 14:01 +0000, Aram Loosman wrote:
Hi,

I've got a strange bug on my BQ Aquaris E4.5 phone; since a couple of
days the onscreen keyboard on the lockscreen took a long time to
appear.

Hi Mike & Aram,

Did you found the culprit? I'm asking because I'm experiencing something similar with my phone.

I've a BQ Aquaris E4.5 since May, 2015 and it's never showed this problem before. Now, after sliding the screen to unlock, the numpad is blank (screenshot attached).

When I touch the blank space, the numpad appears and disappears alternating with each stroke.

The same behavior when I'm trying to unlock the terminal.

Cheers

--
advocatux