Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

Am Sonntag, den 26.03.2017, 10:55 +0200 schrieb Olivier Tilloy:
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:39 PM, advocatux <advocatux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > El 17/03/17 a las 13:43, Mike Sheldon escribió:
> > >
> > > Hi Aram,
> > >
> > >   Are you familiar with IRC? If you ping me (Elleo) on freenode
> > > we can
> > > try to debug your device together and see if we can figure out
> > > what's
> > > happening (I'm the main OSK developer).
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >   Mike

> > Hi Mike & Aram,
> >
> > Did you found the culprit? I'm asking because I'm experiencing
> > something
> > similar with my phone.
> >
> > I've a BQ Aquaris E4.5 since May, 2015 and it's never showed this
> > problem
> > before. Now, after sliding the screen to unlock, the numpad is
> > blank
> > (screenshot attached).
> >
> > When I touch the blank space, the numpad appears and disappears
> > alternating
> > with each stroke.
>
> I’m also affected. It’s not just the numpad, it’s also the
> alphabetical keyboard in all applications. I’ve gotten really good at
> hitting the right keys without seeing them… Is that a known bug?

I'm affected, too.
For me the keyboard is flickering, the keys are sometimes there,
sometimes not, but within seconds. (They sometimes reappear only if I
type sth.)

It just appeared today, never experienced it before.

Just a dumb idea... but maybe it's because DST? xD

Christoph

--
Visit me:
https://twitter.com/criztovyl